Cheap, Wireless and Easy
cbs students print
CBS Students Print was created by students who thought that the CBS printing facility was too expensive and complicated, with the goal to ensure that all students are able to print their documents anywhere on campus at a reasonable price. Printers are located at all campus buildings, which allows students to print at all times of day and safeguards that no one misses their masters hand-in deadline due to the printer being out of toner. The Campus Desk staff assists by providing technical guidance in the case that the printer is causing trouble. You can also email email@example.com. Please read the terms and conditions before setting up.
1. Set up your PRINT account
2. Download the printer driver to your computer.
3. Deposit money to your PRINT account (0.6DKK/b&w ; 1.3DKK/color)
4. Activate your PRINT account
How to print
1. Send the document(s) to the PRINTers
- Open the print-dialogue in the document – Shortcuts are typically CTRL+P for Windows and Command+P for Mac
- Choose “CBSS Web Black” or “CBSS Web Color”
- Click “OK” to send the document(s) to the chosen printer – All CBS Students PRINTers will receive the document(s)
2. Printing documents
- Go to a CBS Students PRINTer (Find the nearest one!)
- Swipe your student ID across the card reader and press the “Print all” icon on the screen